The core business of XO Shipping is dry-bulk freight trading in the Atlantic Ocean. Our commercial team is specialised in geographic areas to obtain the best possible market knowledge across the Atlantic whilst being able to serve our clients best possible. It is essential that our traders have the geo-specific market knowledge to add value to their customers.
We understand the dynamics of commodity trades and our input should therefore benefit the people we service. Despite our main focus being Atlantic business, we still engage in many diversified trades.
Learn more about our trading routes by contacting us:
- Baltic Sea; please contact Morten Hansen
- European continent; please contact Kim Pihl
- Mediterranean Sea and Black Sea; please contact Morten Vesth and Mikkel Rabjerg
- East Coast South America and West Africa; please contact Rasmus Skafdrup hellesen and Rico Romme
- Americas ; please contact Alexander Sillehoved and Casper O. Gjelstrup
- India/Pacific; please contact Morten Hansen