XO Shipping is an experienced dry-bulk commercial manager for clients seeking optimal earnings in distressed market conditions.
Our chartering and operations team is comprised of shipping professionals with vast networks and proven track records in beating the dry cargo index. Our shipping expertise and geographical focus gives us a competitive edge amongst our peers.
XO Shipping provides full commercial management services to ship-owners, including:
- Concluding period, trip and voyage fixtures on behalf of the principal
- Geo-specific market information
- Performance monitoring
- Calculating and invoicing charterers for payment of freight on behalf of principals
- Laytime and demurrage calculations
- FFA Hedging
- Bunker hedging
- Claims handling
- Daily communication with Master and crew
- Appointment and ongoing liaison with port agents, weather bureaus, surveyors and port captains
- IT platforms to monitor vessel activity, operation and earnings
- Full post-fixture and accounting
- Full voyage results reporting and analysis.